You.

Bismillah..

I'm so tired. 

"tired with what?"

i dont know exactly.

"do you want to cry?"

yes, but i can't.

"why?"

i dont know. 

So, tell me your stories from deep your heart.

but still, i dont know how.

Ok then, let me hug you.
i know you feel trouble now. 

After that..you are the first one who saw me with my tears. You calmed me until i feel safe and sound with you.
.
.
.

Last your words when the last time we meet together, 

Don't and never leave Him behind when i leave you alone, oneday.


until now, im still remember those your words. Since you're gone away far far away



sometimes, i feel drowned without you.


p/s : make sure you must know how to survive your life when you underwater. There is only you and yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Serta-Merta..

0426